Friday, June 28, 2013

Bodacious Broiled Breakfast

I didn't know that I had a broiler in this apartment until about two weeks ago! HAHA! Needless to say, I've been Broiling a lot more now that I've discovered this treasure. Take breakfast for example, I broiled spinach hormel natural choice (non-nitrate YAY) chicken, and deer creek white cheddar on a peice of sprouted grain bread. On top I placed an egg and framed the whole deal with orange slices.
So good. The cheese made it spectacular, and who doesn't like runny yolk? Actually, I know quite a few but I'm glad I'm not one of them.

Coffee on the side. I love these metal straws, on one hand I feel like a gerbil on the other hand I feel like a waste reducing gerbil. WIN! I have to work most of the day away, so I may not post again until tomorrow. I hope you guys have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for your comment, it's like my hobby reward! So thanks for rewarding me for doing something I love!